Question
Posted by: chicken | 2007/03/30

Best mate part 2

I'm pregnant. What now. Seems he has got back together with his ex. That only uses him for his money. Do I terminate?

There is no way in which we can answer such a question for you. If this is how he has treated you, then he is behaving disgracefully, and is not worth the time of any sensible woman. You have lost nothing if you have lost him. But Deciding about an abortion shouldn't depend on how lousily the biological father is behaving. See a good local counsellor and think through the options --- the foetus is not guilty of anything.

1
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/31

Abortion is a huge decision - Get counselling before you abort. Do yourself and your unborn child a favour and go and read what people write on the fertility forum, there are so many women out there who would give your child what it needs - find out how women who have had abortions feel and how they cope afterwards. Good luck with your decision whatever it may be.

Reply to Britty