Question
Posted by: chicken | 2007/03/29

Best mate

We met when I was thirteen. Best mates ever since. Lost touch but came back into each other's lives last year. picked up where we left off. Falling in love with him. slept together a few weeks back. said to me the other day that if i went home with him he would never let me go!!! Told him I loved him. He says he feels the same.
his dad passed away this week. I don't know what to do or where I stand. Very heartsore as he is going thru so much. I want to be there for him. His ex is getting in the way now. She wants to jump on the money train.
Please help me!!
How and when should I tell him that I want to be with him....

Just be a friend for now --- he surely needs that more right now than a lover.