Question
Posted by: Gerry | 2008/01/29

Best days to conceive

Can you please explain to me when the best time to conceive is? I am using clomid, and am getting different answers to this question that is very confusing. Is it before day 14 (everyone says that is my ovulation date) or after. Can you please explain the cycle to me?

If you are on Clomid, your doctor should scan you to see when you are about to ovulate. It cannot be worked out as with a normal cycle.

1
Posted by: Lientjie | 2008/01/30

I would also like to know my doctor said it will be around day 12 to 14.It is my first month that I'm on Clomid and my second day.When will be the best time to have intercource a lott!!!!!! ????

Reply to Lientjie