Question
Posted by: bella | 2007/12/11

best breast implants doctor??????

Hi I live in gauteng and need to find a great breast doc money is not the issue as long as he is very good. please advice me on who to go to, there are so many!!!!! desperate.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i think it would be best to forward your query to the medical doctor / plastic surgeon on the site. Good luck

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: tarryn | 2007/12/15

to bella

i went to dr Tom Ford at the sandton medi-clinic and he is EXCELLENT ! I had a breast reduction though, but he does do implants and all forms of plastic surgery.
I really would advise you see him and you can decide for yourself! he is a great person and wonderful doctor.
You can find his number on google, i'm pretty sure it's there. or try the yellowpages.

good luck!

Reply to tarryn