Question
Posted by: M&M | 2004/11/16

Best books on children?

Good day, which books are the best books to read on raising children, reading them, teaching/training them, discipline etc. Afrikaans or English.
Thank you.
Kind regards.

I'll take time to comment on that, rather than rush into it, and will add it to my To Do list. J's suggestion has such a nice title ! Check it out, and Marina Petropoulous as an author, on the Kalahari.net site, which is a good way to check on availability here in SA

3
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/16

hi there

one auther i love and respect is dr james dobson

i've applied the principles he teaches for the last 12 years and so far so good

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

Marina Petropoulous het 'n baie oulike boek oor kinders van baba tot skoolgaan ouderdom. Al die mylpale wat kinders behoort te bereik is nogal handig. Ook kindersiektes se simptome, behandeling ens.

Wat presies wil jy weet? Ek sou self daarvan gehou het as kinders met 'n "Owner's Manual" gekom het, want hulle is nogal vreemde wesentjies soms.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: J | 2004/11/16

You could try "How to talk so kids could listen and how to listen so kids could talk".Not sure who the author is.

Reply to J