Question
Posted by: Lee-Anne | 2005/01/10

Best birth control pill to use?

I have not had regular periods, therefore my gynae has prescribed Triphasil. He also tested for PCOS and that result was negative (diabetic test was fine). I still have cysts on my ovaries. I have however gained alot of weight and am battling to lose it. My breasts have also just grown. I am exercising regularly (spinning) and I follow a healthy diet. Any help in telling me which birth control is the best to use will be greatly appreciated.

The type of Pill which suits each person best is individual. There is no one best Pill. If your problem is weight gain, you could try Yasmin.

1
Posted by: Married Gal | 2005/01/10

Well i triedd Triphasil and it gave me terrible headaches and moody swings im now on Marvalon and it works like a charm, I dont seem to pick up weight to easily either...

I have heard that the Pill in genral does increase ones appertite anyways so just watch that.

Reply to Married Gal