Question
Posted by: alison | 2004/10/18

"best" alcohol for diets

what is the "best" type of alchohol to drink if you are trying to lose weight?

Dear Alison
None as alcohol contains 29 kJ per gram, second only to fat which contains 37 kJ per gram. If you must drink dilute dry white wine with soda water to reduce the energy content.

2
Posted by: dee | 2004/10/19

Drosty Dof is the best, i have tried and believe me it's really working. Go for it gal, and you wont regret it. Its not expesive.

Reply to dee
Posted by: Tanya | 2004/10/18

Hi! I went on a hi-carb diet last year and my dietition told me that wiskey and dry white wine is the best! Which diet are you on?

Reply to Tanya