Question
Posted by: blossom | 2007/12/07

benefits of mung bean sprouts

hi
have been eating the above for many years especially after reading leslie kenton's books. i know they are packed with vit c, protein etc. can you tell me any more about them etc?

Expert ImageNatural health

Health Benefits of Legumes

Metabolism :Most Legumes prevent the absorption of some dietary Cholesterol (due to the Galactomannans content of Legumes).
Most Legumes are alleviate Diabetes Mellitus by regulating the body's use of Insulin - Legumes are excellent Insulin regulators.

Immune System : Most Legumes help to prevent Cancer by counteracting carcinogens in the intestine (due to Protease Inhibitors).

Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: shivz | 2008/01/15

I eat about 40 sprouts every morning and then again with dinner combined with 2 glasses of water. SInce I tried this out, it helps me with :
Energy
Better Sleep
Better Moods
Better Sex Drive

Reply to shivz