Question
Posted by: Charmain Daniel | 2004/02/12

Beneficial aspects of sport

Please help with this topic?

Hey Charmain

Well, where can I even start - it's such a huge topic that I'm not really sure how best to answer you. One could write a lengthy reply in terms of physical, mental, social, physiological aspects. I am guessing this is a topic that you are perhaps required to find something about, and so it would be more helpful to be a little more specific about it. In terms of the physiological benefits, there are many of them.

What I would suggest is that you take some time to read through some of the articles on the Health 24 Fitness site - there is a truck load of information on the site, all dealing with the benefits of sport - the site address is www.health24.co.za, and then you can click on Fitness, and just take some time to surf the site.

Hope you come right.

GOod luck