Question
Posted by: johnny | 2007/03/19

Bended Penis

Hi...

I have a seriouse problem, when i have an erection my penis bends to the left. How can it be fixed. I mean i am only 18!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

hi johnny,

there is nothing wrong with your penis and basically some bend left, some right, some up, some down or straight out in front. it doesnt need to be fixed its one of those individual differences and should not impact at all on your ability to have sex

4
Posted by: surprised.. | 2007/04/04

I have a read quite a few postings where Cv has commented, and as much as input is probably appreciated, I haven't found usefulness in one of his. Am I the only one? Gosh, i sound like a typical teenager... lol

Reply to surprised..
Posted by: Ted | 2007/03/23

Penises come in various sizes and shapes. Some are straight, curve upwards, downwards, to the left or right. There is nothing wrong with this. If your penis was straight and after an injury or after time has curved then you should see a doc. But if it was always curved, then you should not worry.

As long as the curve will not stop you from having sex, then its not a problem. Some guys penis are J shaped which prevents them from having sex and this has to be corrected surgically which results in the penis become smaller.

Just to stress curved or bent penises are normal and some girls like sex with them.......

Reply to Ted
Posted by: cv | 2007/03/20

Go and see your GP, he is the only one that will be able to help you,you dont have to be shy,docters see worse things that a bend penis.If you scare that he might tell your parents ask him to be confidentiol

Reply to cv
Posted by: Sam | 2007/03/19

I have got the same problem really dont know maybe someone can help because it really bothers me

Reply to Sam