Question
Posted by: Karien | 2003/01/06

Bench Press

Good Day,

I just want to know if the 'bench press' nearly works the same muscles as the 'stepper'? Is that also good for instance to work your butt and thighs etc.? Which one is the best?

Thanking you in advance.
Kind regards,
Karien

Hi Karien

No they work different muscle groups entirely - the bench press works your chest and shoulders and the stepper, your butts and thighs. So I'd do both for different training effects.

ENJOY.

1
Posted by: Karien | 2003/01/07

Dear Fitness Doc,

Sorry for my mail from yesterday....I've asked if the bench press and stepper works the same muscle groups! Instead of the bench press, I've actually meant the legg press. Can you please tell me if the legg press and stepper works for the same muscle groups!

Thanking you once again.
Kind regards,
Karien

Reply to Karien