Posted by: Siri | 2008/09/30

Bels Palsy


Not sure if spelling is correct of Bels Paly.

I had a mild case of this a few years ago on the right side of my face. It never recovered fully and I have muscle loss and a bit of sagging around my mouth (which shows more wrinkles).

Is there anything you can suggest to help build muscle mass?

This is really very disturbing...


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Siri, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer over the web and your best option would be to consult an aesthetic medical practitioner or cosmetic dermatologist or a plastic surgeon who can examine the areas of concern and advise you on the appropriate treatment regime. I am not aware of any product that will help with building muscle but my suggestion and following your description would be to consider using NASHA fillers (Juvederm HV, Ultra or Restylane) to ‘even’ the two sides out or to create symmetry.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.