Question
Posted by: JESSE | 2004/01/12

BELOW QUESTION

And gynae doc, i thought you said that there is no way that it coul work??? Hope this helps everyone trying to conceive. If you need ibfo were i got this from please let me know.

Please see my reply to your posting below.

1
Posted by: samx | 2004/01/12

Dear dear Jesse,

I think the doc does know best. ... Have you ever thought that the people trying to conceive might have conceived anyway - without using egg whites??

I think its a bit of a old wives tale for those desperately trying to conceive. And I know when you are having problems you'd try anything.

If it really worked - don't you think all the clever doctors would have latched on to the idea and be prescribing it to women having difficultied conceiving?

Don't you think the fertility clinics would be rejoicing?

Anyway - you go ahead and stick egg whites inside you if it makes you happy :-)

Reply to samx