Question
Posted by: me | 2004/11/23

belongings

What do fellow readers think here. My b/f moved in with me a few months ago and brought all his things. We now broke up on Friday and he said he would come and collect his stuff on Sunday and I havent heard a thing from him. What should I do? It hurst me as it brings back memories of him!

Differing but realistic advice from both Mona and Louise

3
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/24

I think his rash decision was because of anger - do not do something as drastic as throw his stuff out. That would be ugly - first find out whats what then decide from there.Good Luck

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: louise | 2004/11/23

Let him know that you will be putting his stuff in the street in front of your house and then time him to see how quickly he comes to fetch it.

Reply to louise
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

Maybe the break up just happened in the heat of action / fighting, maybe he has calmed down, and doesnt really want to move out... maybe he is now ashamed to tell you this... why not ask him whats happening?

Reply to Mona