Question
Posted by: MUNCHKIN | 2005/07/11

BELLY GROWTH

I AM ABOUT 6 WEEKS PREGNANT AND VERY PARANOID....DON'T KNOW WHY...I AM TINY BUILT AND WEIGH 45KGS....I WANTED TO KNOW HOW SOON I WILL SEE CAHNGES IN MY BELLY...I THINK I AM TOO EXCITED TO SEE THINGS HAPPENING...MAYBE ITS TOO SOON.....PLEASE HELP

You'll only notice an increase after 14 weeks.

5
Posted by: Foxy | 2005/07/11

Quite normal, I never had morning sickness, thought it was morning sickness at 8 weeks, but meantime it was a stomach bug.Lower abdominal pain is also normal, as your uterus(think thats it) has to start adjusting. Mine was so bad, i thought my appendix was going to burst, first sign i was pregnant. As for the swelling, well in the belly, its your precious baby growing of course, as for your feet,hands, etc, NO IDEA, but my friend told me, her gynae said swelling means the baby is healthy.

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: mmish | 2005/07/11

IS IT NORMAL NOT HAVE EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS MORNING SICKNESS, TENDER BREASTS AT 8WEEKS. AND IS OCCASONAL LOWER ABDOMENAL AND BACK PAINS NORMAL AT THIS STAGE.I JUST FOUND OUT LAST WEEK THAT IM PREGNANTTHROUGH AN ULTRASOUND.AND JUST FOR INTERESTS SAKE,I'D ALSO WOULD LIKE KNOW WHAT CAUSES SWELLING DURING PREGNANCY.

Reply to mmish
Posted by: Foxy | 2005/07/11

Okay you get to see the bump much sooner than heavier people, but strangely, I'm not thin, but I felt movement the same time as you, IMAGINE THAT!! Luckily I'm 23 weeks preggies, and have so far only picked up 7kgs so far, so basically, what this tells me, it doesnt matter if you are FAT or THIN, everyone is different!!

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/07/11

I'm 16w and only started seeing a tiny bump a few days ago. I still don't show but i know there's a bump coz i used to be very flat. I had lost 3kg while I was 11 weeks but have regained that 3 and added 1.

Don't worry it's a bit too early to start seeing something

Reply to Thabs
Posted by: YellowBear | 2005/07/11

Hey munchkin

don't worry about seeing anything right now. its way too early

i am also very tiny and am 18 weeks preggies, all in all i've gained 6 kgs so i'm no longer tiny. the bonus of being tiny is that you see the little bump way earlier ( i saw mine at about 11 weeks) than bigger peiople and you get to feel the movements much earlier ( i felt my first at about 16/17 weeks)

Reply to YellowBear