Question
Posted by: eve | 2008/06/11

belly fat

I have just come off the cohen diet and i have lost 12Kg and very happy the only problem i have is that i am addicted to chocolates, although my body does not crave it i want to just eat it just to know i had one, since the diet my weight is stable but my belly has come back and im bloated all the time apparently its due to too much sugar and or carbs, do you have any suggestions of what to do and how to avoid carbs and chocolates altogether or what can i substitute it with. this bloating is awful and it stays with me for days. I appreciate your help.

Dear Eve
I would suggest that you consult your doctor to find out what is actually causing your bloating. You may have developed Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS) or reflux or ulcers or gallstones (the latter condition is common after eating a high-protein, high-fat diet). Until we have a diagnosis it is difficult to suggest a dietary change.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/06/13

You could substitute it with water, and it won't harm to cut back on to much sugar and carbs but you do need your daily required dose of carbs.

Reply to Zexeon