Posted by: Bo | 2008/07/25

Being with a gay

I' ve always thought that one of the reason for people to be in a relatioship with gays is that they don' t want to have the same experience as they are with the woman.

Now there' s this gay that I spend a night with. I simply asked him what does he like and made sure that he get it all from me but he failed to returm the favour. I think he' s selfish because that was our second (try)in our relationship and still no change.

I just think that I must dump the him because I' ve tried to tell him what do i want. I feel worse the next day because of unsatisfaction ETC. Please help..

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hey Bo - how are you doing mister? Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

If this guy doesn't do it for you stop seeing him. Simple. Find someone else. Easy.

Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/07/25

Firstly Bo, and please, this is just my opinion, but i do take some offence in your reference to someone as a gay... he is still a guy... and being gay is more than just haveing sex with a man, its about love and commitment... sorry dont want to offend you, its just my opion

As for sexual satisfaction, i feel this is purely a matter of communication... you need to make yourself heard, sit him down and discuss it with him, if he still doesnt want to " help you"  out, you can reconsider... but one more thing, a relationship is based on more than just sex... sex is a part of it, but only a small part and it seems to me, the part that causes the most problems in relationships...

Just my 2c worth...

Good luck and keep posting...

Hugs n love

Reply to Apache_boy