Question
Posted by: IN-LAWS | 2005/12/01

Being very close with brother-in-law

I am divorced with one kid, and my sister-in-law and her husband are in a process of a divorce. This family that we got married to has a bunch of sick people hence we are divorce. My exhubbys family were always telling him that I was not good enough for him. now in March this year they started with the sister in law's hubby, that he is also not good enough fro her in such a way they have put so much presure that now the husband put in the divorce, its like in that family no one is good except them selves.

NOW me and the husband of the sister in law we have become so close, we talk about evrything, anything, and I now think we have sort of developed feelings for each other, is this possibli, is this wrong, they have 3 kids.

Can we have relationship and will it succsed, cause the otehr thing our kids are so close, when he has a weekend with his kids he invites me with mine then we go out all 6 of us as a family and we have so much fun.

Has this happened to anyone, please can people who have experienced this please tell me how to go about it.

Don't rush into any such relationship while both of you are on the rebound, but of ycourse you have reason to be mutually supportive friends / pals.