Question
Posted by: hubbie | 2006/11/08

being stupid

Doc, Buzz, - sorry for the weekend, I go through these things like we all do, it is stupid the way I performed. I also have a lot to be thankful for.
What Buzz said is the truth, I have to get my things right and doc I will be making an appointment to see a CBT councillor to avoid these emotional lows on a weekend.
Thanx for the words and your unselfish support it makes a difference.

You haven't been at all stupid, hubbie ; you were in some degree of despair, and yet used it sensibly to make a very sensible decision. CBT, if you can find a good local experienced therapist, should be helpful --- and should be well suited to someone with your obvious intelligence and capacity to plan and organize --- it's in some ways a method for applying to one's thoughts and emotions the sort of approach you obviously apply effectively in your regular work. Keep in contact and let us know how it goes

1
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/08

I didn't notice any performance Hubbie, you were asking for advice which brought you to a wise decision. Let us know how you're doing and I wish you all the very best.

Reply to Buzz