Question
Posted by: misha | 2005/07/28

being pregnant and still have periods- please HELP!!!

Is it possible to be pregnant, on the pill and still get your periods on the the day that it is due to come. i skipped one day of using the pill a month and a half ago, had sex and then i went to a clinic for the morning after pill. After that i started using a new packet, but are feeling strange the past week. Not Feeling well in the mornings, swollen abdomen,breast tenderness.
Can some one just please give me advice. can i possibly be pregnant or is it all in my head?

misha

These could be side effects of the morning after pill. If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely.

4
Posted by: Catty | 2005/08/02

I would just get a pregnancy test, love, maybe do a few just to be sure.

Reply to Catty
Posted by: breez | 2005/07/29

I have heard that the morning after pill has terrible side efects and those that you have are some of them.

Reply to breez
Posted by: Spook | 2005/07/29

It's possible because the clinic where supposed to tell you when you start wtih a new pill you must take precaution for at least 2 weeks

Reply to Spook
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/29

the only way for you to find out is to go get a pregnancy test done

Reply to Moi