Question
Posted by: Nokt. | 2004/12/07

Being possessive

I feel maybe i have a low self esteem or very insecure because of the past experiences in a relationship. I feel i am being possessive towards my man i always want to see him near me! if it was up to me i wouldnt even let him go to his friends and this feeling scares me because i know i will at the end push him away.

How do i deal with my insecurities?

This could well be so, and would best be helped in direct personal counselling / therapy. As you recognize, becoming so clinging and possessive usually ultimately strangles the relationship you want to keep. So see a good local shrink for a full assessment and advice on therapy.

2
Posted by: Nono | 2004/12/07

there is nothing wrong with what u r doing as long as u do give him so space even if its little space,so that u can stretch your arms as well

Reply to Nono
Posted by: danny-girl | 2004/12/07

Dear I have this same problem and all I can say is when you get like this the guy usually all of a sudden want's "space" so be careful - don't loose a good man coz of this !

Gud Luck!

Reply to danny-girl