Question
Posted by: Robz | 2005/12/04

Being on the pill and ontraceptives

I am 19 and have been on the pill and androcur for 6 years, the pill im currantly on is yasmin. My intake of androcur has fluctuated from 50mg to currantly 12.5mg. My problem is that a year after i began androcur my metabolism drasticaly slowed down and my weight rose steadily, and because of this ive become mildly depressed. I was wondering if i could take Cilift to counteract my weight gain and depression.

If you are taking this because of PCOS or excessive hair growth, the best Pill would be Diane -35, which already contains some Androcur.