Question
Posted by: strange | 2004/10/13

being a model

i dont understand men,,,,last yr,,there were so many guys that i really liked and they were neva interested in me....then i started to modelling and tv ads,,,,and now i have a steady bfrend,,and now all those dudes that werent interested seem to be so interesterd,,,,,does being a model,,all of a sudden jus interest them,,,,?

Shallow, aren't they ? Just be aware, that the guys who are desperate to go out with "a model" are often insecure dweebs who want to show off by having you around, rather than truly appreciating all of your qualities.

5
Posted by: tara | 2004/10/13

How old are you strange and which agency, I also want to model, but my agency is up to sh#t.?

Reply to tara
Posted by: . | 2004/10/13

Sharing what? boasting about feeling famous?

Reply to .
Posted by: strange | 2004/10/13

well those males have put me off bigtime,as i wasnt good enough back then and now i seem to be good enough.what a load of jerks!

just had to share this experience with you guys/girls.
thnx

Reply to strange
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/13

Usually with men and woman they always want something which they can't have. Remember the fact that you are modelling and doing TV ads will boost their popularity amongst friends and that is why they are suddenly interested.

The best is to keep to the people that respect you for the person you are and not the image you portray.

Reply to JM
Posted by: TA | 2004/10/13

Ja, men r B***RDS!!!! but why is this othering u? If the men r shallow I say use and abuse

Reply to TA