Question
Posted by: Pippa | 2003/02/01

Behaviour

Hi! My older son (11) is the sweetest, most affectionate child in the mornings before school. In the afternoons within 5 minutes of picking him up after school, extra mural he is sulky, aggressive, back chats me and gets angry at the drop of a hat. Needless to say this irritates me and puts me in a bad mood and I loose my patience. He loves school and sport so what could the problem me and what is the best way to handle this?

Pippa, I’m not sure what the problem is. It might be that he suffers from low blood sugar, but I doubt it. I think your best option would be to see your GP and make sure there’s nothing the matter and to post this question to CyberShrink. Good luck.