Question
Posted by: BB | 2004/03/11

Before and after pics

I was wondering is there a web site where i could find pics of before and after breast enlargements.
Is there maybe a local site that i can go into, everything seems to be overseas. I have an app with a surgeon and would like to take the pics to show him exactly what i'd like.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear BB,

It does not really matter what site you use for befores and afters. You are really just wanting exposure to as many as possible pictures, so an international search should solve your problem.

South African doctors are more careful about exposing their patients to a world-wide audience. We prefer to respect our patients' privacy. Your surgeon will be able to discuss your needs with you. Remember, often what you want is not anatomically possible. This your surgeon will discuss with you too.

5
Posted by: funkyfool | 2004/03/31

Hey BB

Try dub dub dub dot ratemyimplants dot com. I'm sure you'll be impressed by what you see there :)

Reply to funkyfool
Posted by: Help | 2004/03/19

BB if I can get an e-mail from you I can send you some fotos of before and after

Reply to Help
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/03/16

Try google.com and select the image section. Then search for "Breast Augmentation" It will come back with quite a few results. I had downloaded quite a few before and afters.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Mandi | 2004/03/15

w w w plasticsurgery com

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: c | 2004/03/11

Go to doctor Eliot at the Flora Clinic.He did mine.And he is wonerful~!!!!

Reply to c