Posted by: BEER | 2008/10/14

beer drinker

Good afternoon,
Can you give me more detail re beer please? My friend is a regular beer drinker...and i dont know if this is a problem. He never gets drunk...and eats at night and afternoons...but luves his Black Label beer...about one and hour..... when not working..

Please tell me if this is a problem...he doesnt drink any thing else...just beer.....

Dear Beer
If I understand you correctly your friend drinks a beer every hour when he is relaxing, so let's say over a period of 4 hours (from 6 pm to 10 pm) he will consume 4 beers? and does this happen every day? If so, then he may well have a problem with drinking and could require assistance. It is a good idea not to drink alcoholic beverages every day and when one does then the safe limit for men is 2 glasses of beer per day on the days when he does drink. The safe limit for women is 1 glass of beer per day on the days when you have a drink which should not be every day.

Posted by: Drinker | 2008/10/15

What is his problem? I drink 1beer/15mins!
I like cans, I beleave they are colder. They also heat up quicker, so before its is hot, I put it away!

Reply to Drinker