Question
Posted by: subzero | 2007/07/31

been pyn

hello

As ek 'n entjie gaan draf , dan kry ek na a ruk , 'n brandende pyn in my bene , is daar iets wat 'n mens kan doen om dit te voorkom?

Hi Subzero

It could be any one of a number of different things. So it's impossible to say what you can do without knowing exactly what it is. Is it in both legs? Is it on one side only, where in the legs is it? Is it muscle, or is it the joint? Perhaps it's just muscle fatigue, which can be a burning sensation. I'm really guessing. Perhaps you can just submit another question explaining in a bit more detail where the pain is, what it feels like, whether it's in one or both legs, what makes it go away etc.

Ross