Question
Posted by: Ronni | 2007/06/13

Bedwetting

I have looked after my niece since the age of 3 months. Her mother was very unstable at that time. age of two she was potty trained and every thing went well. Her mother pulled herself together and is now stable. He stays with her mom but every opportunity she lives with us. My husband and her are very close
now to get to the point, she still beds the bed.I sont make a issue out of it but ther mother seems to make things worse by making her still wear nappies because she is to lazy to get up in the middle of the night to take her to the toilet. She now turns 7 next month and her mother has been saying that she will do something about it. What is the first step I should do. Is there a specfic doctor I can take her to? Hope you are able to advise.

Dear Ronni
Yes please take her to a pediatrician - they need to see if she has a neurological bladder problem