Question
Posted by: PeeWee | 2004/11/09

Bed wetting - 30 years old

Hello Doc
This is so embarrasing. I am a 30 year old female with 2 children (4 years and the other 15 months) For the past two months I have noticed that I fall into a very deep sleep each night, with out taking any medication.

I then dream that I am going to the toilet, and then wake up after the fact, finding that I have wet the bed. This is so bad that it somethimes happens twice at night. I use to wake up when I felt the urge to go to the toilet, but this does not happen anymore, I don't even wake up while I am busy wetting myself. I wake up when I feel the linen are cold and wet.

I am not drinking alot before I go to bed, i cup of green tea and mint. I am not drinking any alcohol.

PLEASE HELP, I AM DESPERATE

PeeWee, the best would be to have your urine tested and make sure that you don’t have a bladder infection. It might also be that you have a different bladder problem or that you’re taking drugs that cause the problem. Another option is that the bladder was injured during labour or during a caesarean section. The best would be to see your GP and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Light | 2004/11/09

I'm not a Dr or anything, but nothing is embarassing. I think it must be that you bladder is infected and can't handle the pressure. I would advice you to go and see a Dr because soon your kidneys will be so affected that they need to be removed.
Good luck and please let us know

Reply to Light