Question
Posted by: sharlene | 2008/01/21

Becoming pregnant after Ectopicpregnancy

I would like to know if I'll be able to fall prenant after a Ectopicpregnancy,my one tube was removed the docter said everything is fine with me and I will be able,but we are trying for a year now still nothing happens.I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chances are slightly decreased. I would suggest that you go back to your gynaecologist for an assessment.

2
Posted by: Sharlene | 2008/01/22

Hi thanx Trysie I was at my docter yesterday he gave me a 3 month course of Clomid, because tests shown, that my ovulation is unregular the tube that I still have is very healthy. I realy pray that the medication will help and I will get pregnant soon.

Reply to Sharlene
Posted by: trysie | 2008/01/21

hi there,
sorry about your etopic, did you have tests done after your etopic to see if you ovulate and how big the egg are on your 14th day, i would if i was you maybe you lost your good tube and the one that you have left need some medication for good ovulation.
i had a etopic about 2 years ago, had a normal pragnacy last year nov( lost that one aswell) but thank God it was normal !
did ovarry drilling and my dok also removed some things that causes the blockage that causes a etopic.

Reply to trysie