Question
Posted by: muntuza | 2003/03/03

Become pregnant

I am at the ageof 29yrs and I was using the injection for more than 10 yrs so my problem now is that I want to have another baby so tell what to use.
Now I'm married so my husband didn't know that I was on Depo injection for so long,so please help me to save my marriage I want this baby soon.
Give me the advise of what I can use immediately or that can help me soon to prevent this.

Please write to Gyne doc. with your query.

2
Posted by: caring | 2003/03/04

I had a sterilisation 12 years ago. I have remarried and we would love to have another child.
The Gynae has spoken about reversal but it's not a guarantuee.
Do I ask him about ivf and where do I find out about the costs involved.
I am in Cape Town

Reply to caring
Posted by: Dock | 2003/03/03

You will have to wait for 1 year if you used Depo. A baby won`t save your marriage, instead, it will put more pressure on your marriage.

Reply to Dock