Posted by: muntuza | 2003/03/03

Become pregnant

I am at the ageof 29yrs and I was using the injection for more than 10 yrs so my problem now is that I want to have another baby so tell what to use.
Now I'm married so my husband didn't know that I was on Depo injection for so long,so please help me to save my marriage I want this baby soon.
Give me the advise of what I can use immediately or that can help me soon to prevent this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Please write to Gyne doc. with your query.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: caring | 2003/03/04

I had a sterilisation 12 years ago. I have remarried and we would love to have another child.
The Gynae has spoken about reversal but it's not a guarantuee.
Do I ask him about ivf and where do I find out about the costs involved.
I am in Cape Town

Reply to caring
Posted by: Dock | 2003/03/03

You will have to wait for 1 year if you used Depo. A baby won`t save your marriage, instead, it will put more pressure on your marriage.

Reply to Dock

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.