Question
Posted by: Pencil | 2006/04/04

beautiful day.

Hi all...
Strange how you can have a nightmare of a day...and then wake up the next morning feeling, well, great. Slept well, woke up early, feeling refreshed and full of energy and ready for what the day might bring. Meds also not affecting my so much today, let's hope my body is starting to get used to it?
I hope everyone reading this has a super day. Take it easy, what will happen, will happen. Take care, all...

Hello Pencil, Pleased to hear you're having a good day. I wonder whether the medication effect is kicking in, or whether it's just that you're adjusting to a more positive viewpoint on life --- or both ?

1
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/04/04

Thanks - a super day it shall be!

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. Yes, hopefully the side effects of the medication are becoming less, and you can start enjoying the positive side.

Continue with your wonderful day!

Reply to Chelle