Question
Posted by: Bee-MA | 2006/04/20

BEATEN UP IN LOVE AGAIN

We had a fight and didn’t speak to each other for a week. She decided to find someone else within that time and has ALREADY slept with the guy. Went to her place last night to look for her. She was not home. She only came back in the morning. When I ask her where she’s been she says she slept at her friend’s place. I know its not true. she’s making me a fool.

I bought her a new contract phone on the day we had a fallout. But I took the sim card and gave her the phone. I just told her I want my phone back. She’s crazy over a new love. When I ask her to please let me know when she doesn’t have feelings for me anymore. she beats about the bush. she really acted like a real slut. How can she sleep with someone else when she’s still involved with me. She’s put me thru so much emotional pain because I don’t know her standpoint.

It really doesn't sound as though you've lost much, in losing her

3
Posted by: sideways | 2006/04/20

Walk away dude. If she was able to move on so quickly and jump into someone else's arms and bed so quickly seemingly not considering you at all, then surely she didn't take you or yur relationship too seriously. She will hurt you again. Take what's yours and focus on forgetting her love.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/20

Dump her ass, she has moved on, do the same. She doesnt sound worth it.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Regular | 2006/04/20

Perhaps then ask her what her standpoint is? It's a start.

Reply to Regular