Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/05/25

BBT Temp?

i'm tracking my temp so that i can see when i ovulate. i'm a little confused as i've read everywhere that when you have a period your temp drops. my question is this. my period has started (well it's more red spotting - sorry TMI), but my temp has remained high?? i'm on my second day now... when will it drop, or is it indicating a hormonal imbalance???

It doesn't really matter what happens around your period. Te sign you need to look for as an increase of half a degree at the time of ovulation, which is usually at midcycle.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/05/28

Your temp can remain high for a few days after ur perod has started or it could be that you are pregnant and the spotting is just a bit of an implantation bleed. i would suggest you do a HPT just to make sure.

Reply to Dee