Question
Posted by: POTSHE | 2007/03/29

Battling to conceive

i got pregant after i was raped, then the pregnancy was terminated, so now i a married trying to conceive i am a battling to conceive, what can be the problem with me please advice on what to do

You don't say how long you have been trying to conceive. It can take a nomrla healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

4
Posted by: Muntu | 2007/03/29

I expirience irreguler period and im trying to concieve.Im married and im so depressed coz we want a baby.Pls help if there is someone or something i can use.

Reply to Muntu
Posted by: zozo | 2007/03/29

Im about to engaged and about to be married.me and my fiance have decided to have a baby but i just can't fall pregnant.Pls help im so desparate.

Reply to zozo
Posted by: Rav | 2007/03/29

try not to put pregnancy in your head just relax and enjoy sex with your husband then u will see what happens, or take a second honeymoon just the two of you it will do wonders to you

Reply to Rav
Posted by: Nix | 2007/03/29

it takes a normal healthy couple who has sex 3 - 4 times a week up to a year to concieve, if it's anything longer than that you should see your doctor. good luck.

Reply to Nix