Posted by: POTSHE | 2007/03/29

Battling to conceive

i got pregant after i was raped, then the pregnancy was terminated, so now i a married trying to conceive i am a battling to conceive, what can be the problem with me please advice on what to do

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You don't say how long you have been trying to conceive. It can take a nomrla healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Muntu | 2007/03/29

I expirience irreguler period and im trying to concieve.Im married and im so depressed coz we want a baby.Pls help if there is someone or something i can use.

Reply to Muntu
Posted by: zozo | 2007/03/29

Im about to engaged and about to be and my fiance have decided to have a baby but i just can't fall pregnant.Pls help im so desparate.

Reply to zozo
Posted by: Rav | 2007/03/29

try not to put pregnancy in your head just relax and enjoy sex with your husband then u will see what happens, or take a second honeymoon just the two of you it will do wonders to you

Reply to Rav
Posted by: Nix | 2007/03/29

it takes a normal healthy couple who has sex 3 - 4 times a week up to a year to concieve, if it's anything longer than that you should see your doctor. good luck.

Reply to Nix

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.