Question
Posted by: D. | 2004/11/18

battle

I dont know what is wrong with me. I feel empty inside. I have a boyfriend, but it just feels as though I am fighting a losing battle with him as he just doesnt seem to have time for me anymore. We used to stay together and then he moved out. We are still together, but just feel like the relationship is going backwards. Sometimes, I just want him to be with me all the time and at other times, wish I could meet someone else that will be there for me 100%. I feel so lonely and unhappy. Please help me un-confuse myself.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/18

hi there

i understand how you feel, so clearly i remember the days long ago, i felt the same

you are at a very dangerous place in your life and if you make mistakes your have to live with the consequences for a long long time...

you can't be invoved in a relasionship if you "need" it, that means you are not a complete and happy person with yourself, you'll go into the relasionship taking more than you can give and thats unfair to both parties, also when you are so "needy" you give othewrs the power to exploit your weakness and they will cause you a lot of pain

why don't you break up the relasionship and focus on yourself and your own growth as a person

you'll only be ready for a relasionship when you only have one need ...to give, give of yourself

don't mess up girl

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Girl | 2004/11/18

Your boyfriend is not holding on to you it's the other way round. To him you are a stop street a place he stop on his way to something better. But he hasnt found anyone better yet! so it's you for now! I'll do the same with him. The problem us woman have is that we expect our men to live our lives for us make us happy intertaine us take us out call every vife minutes and we just like our tradisionel upbringing sit on our ass and do nothing. Just start living your life go out with you girl friends get active go to the gym etc and you see how he change you will be laughing and smiling and he will be very interested why Men are hunters hunting is very boaring if you standing still and wait to be shot make it interesting make him work for it

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Can-Can | 2004/11/18

Hello D.
I think you're going to have to speak to your boyfriend and find out what it is that he wants.
Just outright as k ; does he want you, yes or no.
Yes? The great, you need to tell him how you know that he loves you, because right now you're feeling distant and it's time for things to start changing for the better.
If the answer is no, then you at least know to get on with your life and mr. indecision / time-waster can go on with his.

Just be open and ask questions, but don't accuse because this will antagonise him. Just say you love him and you're not sure if he loves you back, what does he suggest?

Good luck!!

Reply to Can-Can