Question
Posted by: Tams | 2008/06/18

Batteling to fall pregnant

Good morning.
My fiance and i have been trying to fall pregnant for the past year or so, i have been off the pill for about 2 years now. i have been for a check up and all seems good and healthy, my fiance however went for a check up about 2 years ago and found out that his sperms are slow and lazy.which they did say would make it difficult for me too fall pregnant.What could we do to fall pregnant without going to see a specialist as its very expensive.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards

It depends on how bad the problem is with your partner.. lifestyle changes like stopping smoking and drinking may help his semen. Ultimately you may need help in form of insemination or IVF.

3
Posted by: EHT | 2008/06/19

Dolly,
My husband is currently using it(started this month).

Reply to EHT
Posted by: Dolla | 2008/06/19

A supplement that will improve sperm is Staminogro u can both take it 4 tabs at night.

Reply to Dolla
Posted by: EHT | 2008/06/18

Hi Tams,
I feel with you.We have been trying for almost wo years now. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and my husband has low sperm count. Gynea says it will be difficult for us to conceive naturally and I say: God, what are You saying?
It does make me emotional seeing babies been born, having underaged (17 year olds) niece and friend pregnant.
I so badly want a baby, but have decided I will be blessed when He thinks it's our time.
Hang in there and somehow you will see a light.

Bye

Reply to EHT