Question
Posted by: andy | 2004/11/22

bartholin's cysts

Dear Doc
Last week Tuesday I went to the doc because I had a lump on the side of my vagina, she told me it is a bartholin's cysts and gave me antibiotics and small yellow tablets. the cyst was still to small to be drained. I've finished the tablets yesterday but the cyst is still there and very painful. Is there any at home treatments I can't keep wasting my money.
Please help ladies, this is my baby-making week, I was on fertomed last week. I honestly don't need lumps to stand in my way.

You could try hot cloths to the area. If it has not responded to antibiotics, it may need drainage though.