Question
Posted by: barely there | 2007/03/13

barely there breasts

Hi, I have never been conscious of my breasts when i was in teenage years because I'd always thought that they would develop. I am 25 and I only have nipples, no breasts, not even the slightest shape resembling breasts. It has made me very very aware of myself and is causing me alot of insecurity. I am around kids all day, and girls not even as old as 9 have got more than me! It cannot be genetic as my mother is a B-cup, i have no sisters, and all my cousins wear B or C-cup bras. I worry that i am near obsession as i literally stare at any women's breast and very incomplete.I only wear vests, and tops. I feel too embarrassed to even buy sexy underwear as there are no bra's that that accommodate such small cup sizes.Please help!!!

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Barely there

Unfortunately I cannot help with advice as it is not a genetic problem, please consult a gynaecologist.

Regards, Maritha