Question
Posted by: KIT | 2006/07/18

BAKING SOAD

HI I USE BICARBONATE OF SODA IN MY GROIN AREA TO STOP ODOUR WHICH WORKS VERY WELL THE ONLY THING IS IT HAS STARTED TO BURN AND THERE ARE LITTLE RED SPOTS. WHAT CAN I SUE WITH THIS TO STOP BURNING AND IS THERE ANY THING ELES THAT CAN BE USED IN THE GROIN AREA TO STOP A SWEATY ODOUR

Hi Kit
Your skin may be irritated by it - just leave it for now. Try using nappy rash cream for a few days and then rather use the foot powder one puts in your shoes and on your feet there. The crystals of the bicarb may be to harsh on your skin.