Question
Posted by: Norma | 2008/07/28

bags under the eye skin loose will a gel

Will a good gel help for bags and loose skin under eyes

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Norma, thank you for the question.

There may be a mild improvement with the use of a good topical eye cream, however, the area around the eye usually requires a more aggressive approach to treat adequately. One has both surgical and non-surgical or combination treatments to choose from and this is dependent on the severity of the problem and the degree of improvement you would like to see.

For more information on these treatment options please visit my web page at: www.aestheticfacialenhancement.co.za and search the term ‘Eye Groove’ and have a look at the treatment photograph section of Fillers (before and after of the eye area).

2
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/10/21

I do not have loose skin only a bit baggy under the eye, can any health problems cause this

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: norma | 2008/07/28

Will a gel help for bags and loose skin under eye

Reply to norma