Question
Posted by: lisa | 2007/02/28

badly want 2!

hi!
i so badly want a chlid me and my husband are trying for 2 years
now is there something wrong with me is there anything i can do
or even try to get pregnant

There may be a problem. You would have to see a gynaecologist for further tests. Possible causes are a low sperm count in your partner, not ovulating or blocked tubes.

1
Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/02/28

i know plenty of people that have suffered for so long and now have the most beautiful babies. God has a reason for everything he does, and maybe he knows that right now isnt the right time for you. you might now realize it now, but one day when you are holding your precious angel in your hands, you will understand. keep up your faith and believe in the fact that when God is ready he is going to give you this child........dont give up your faith........

Reply to Sunshine