Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/07/31

Badder Infection or not?

I have been to and from GP and Gynae with what I've been thinking is a bladder infection. The last one I treated with citrosoda, Natural Anti-biotics & Urispas. The time before I was on anti-biotics & urispas. I have had it about 7 times this year. The symptoms are burning when urinating, back ache, feverish. At the moment I have burning when urinating and have noticed a bad vagina odour. My real concern is that my Husband is now complaining of burning when urinating. What could this be?

The best way to prove if it is a bladder infection is to have a specimen of urine sent ot the laboratory.