Question
Posted by: Bell | 2005/07/06

badder infection

what can I do to avoid bladder infections it seem everytime I visit the doctor room I end up being told "you have a very serious bladder infection" what is it that Im doing wrong? what should I not eat?

Bell, I doubt that your bladder infections are due to something you eat. Did your doctor send away your urine to determine the cause of the infections and to prove that he gave the right medication? Did he follow you up after a week to make sure that the infection had cleared up? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it form there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2005/07/07

are your urine samples being sent for lab analysis? This is the only way to determine if you have genuine bladder infections. If you do in fact have ongoing bladder infections, you should see a urologist to determine the cause of them.

Reply to anxious