Question
Posted by: 802Deot | 2008/01/31

Bad Vaginal Smelling during foreplay

Hello Doc. i have a problem with my girlfriend,everytime when we want to make love we start by foreplay but the fluid that comes out of her Vagina Smells very bad but if we start lovemaking then it disappears. I'm not embarrassed about it because i love her but atleast you can me know what it is so that i can take her to any specialist to get a medication.Please help.

It could be an infection. She should see a gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/31

She is blessed a man like you.

I had the same problem in 2006 and my man helped me to overcome it as I was not aware that it was that bad to our relationship.I went to see a GP who prescribed some antibiotics and a vaginal cream. I used these for seven days and them smell was gone since then. After that medication I discovered that I was also reacting on yoghurt and stopped having it. I'm saying it can be the case with you Lady, but whenever I have yoghurt that bad smell slightly comes back.

My doctor said the vagina does not smell 'fresh' and its normal to have that smell from the moisure it has. It just does not have to be too offensive and sharp, also the discharge should be clear or white.

Reply to Lulu