Question
Posted by: Francois | 2005/12/05

Bad tasting eggs

Hi! As a egg loving person, I've been quite upset the last four weeks as all eggs that I've eaten taste like parafine/ gas. This include eggs prepared by myself at home as well as those prepared in restaurants. Is there any medical reason for this to happen? I don't have any health problems that I am aware of.

Dear Francois,
The reason for something to taste bad could be if you have a slight chronic sinus infection with a post nasal drip or if you have a bad tooth in your mouth that causes bacteria to grow. It could also sometimes happen when you take certain homeopathic medications that is excreted in the mucus of your nose and throat. Let your GP have a look ?