Question
Posted by: Liza | 2004/11/02

Bad stretch marks over tummy and thighs

My belly-button looks like a prune and I feel very self-concious about it. I really don't want to go the tummy tuck route, since I don't have all that much extra skin. Would something like a chemical peel make it look better? Its not like the skin is floppy or anything (plus I regularly go to gym, so the muscles might not be in top shape, but they aren't bad either.)

Thanx

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Liza,

Unfortunately there is no cure for this, although exercise would help. Chemical peels will not help if the "prune"-look is caused by excess skin.