Question
Posted by: SO | 2005/07/05

Bad smell

A loop was inserted in me as a form of prevention in 2002 because I had a lot of problems with pills and injections. But it was removed in 2003 becuase I was feeling a lot of pains in my abdomen and it was causing infections . Since then I started to have a smelly discharge and Doctors have been giving me antibiotics and they have helped because it dissapears for a week or two then it reappers again so I dont know as to what to do. Please help.

Ask your doctor to take a swab to se exactly what type of infection it is and what treatment is needed.