Question
Posted by: Lost | 2004/10/15

Bad smell

Hi, not sure how to go about this, my partner and I have been together for 5 yrs now and when we have sex we get a really bad smell, this is affecting her more than me and I need to know why as I feel her withdrawing and want to remedy the situation. It seems to get worse as time goes by, she has had the op so no more kids nor does she get her periods anymore would this be part of the cause?

Sounds like a vaginal infection. See a doctor for antibiotics

1
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/15

I would suggest you go to the Dr for checkup, it may be an infectiction or something was left inside her during an operation it could be cotton, im saying so because it happend to my aunt and he was given some course of antibiotics and also find a rotten cotton inside her.

Rather go to your Dr or nearest clinic free of charge and the problem will be solved.

Reply to zinzizo