Question
Posted by: Linz | 2005/07/15

bad skin = low self esteem

Hiya doc
PLEASE can you give me some advice... I am 23 and having a really bad break out of pimples across my cheeks near my nose, and on my chin. The worst part is that the spots are large, hard and sore and Im terrified they scar because they take ages to go away, and because Im embarrased about being 23 with this problem I pick them! I know I shouldn't but come on! Its embarrasing! This problem started about 2 months ago for no apparent reason. I did not change anything in my routine or diet (which is not the best but I eat plenty vegies). I am on the pill (minesse) for endometriosis treatment. I was using neutrogena products and last week started to wash with cetaphil and take silica tablets. Please tell me what I can do! I work in the fashion industry and beauty is very important! I cant go around with big blemishes!
Thank you for your help!

Linz, it sounds like you’re doing every thing right, so the next step would be to see a dermatologist (especially if you’re looking for fast results). Good luck.